Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 17 - Wednesday 3 June




Today was my last day of 17 days to make a difference. I gave my friend, Gideon, a slice of my pizza because I wasn't hungry. I know he appreciated it because he had a huge smile and said "thanks man". I also felt good because I didn't need it and he was really happy. I also helped my younger brother get ready for bed. My parents appreciated it because they said thank you and I also put all of my family's dishes in the dishwasher and I fed my dog. I think she appreciated it...

1 comment:

Mr. Read said...

Congratulations on finishing your 17 days to make a difference Alex.You finished your last day with a lot of kind deeds. Well done! I'm proud of you for the range of kind deeds you carried out during this time. I hope that you have enjoyed the good feelings you've experienced during the 17 days. Alex, you really can make a positive difference in peoples lives and I'd encourage you to continue to do kind acts for others even though our 17 days to make a difference is now over.