Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Final Blog Entry

During the 17 days to make a difference I have learned that when you help others, it makes them feel better and it saves them some time.

I put in 9/10 effort in this task because I tried my best to make other people feel better and i think it was quite worth while because it helps others.

I have learned that it's really good to be a good citizen because it makes other people's lives easier and it helps them and most of the time they appreciate which makes you feel good..

1 comment:

Mr. Read said...

Well done on completing a successful "17 Days to Make a Difference blog Alex." You've defined the characteristics of being a good citizen and also explained why you're a good citizen.You included a good reflection on the "17 Days to Make a Difference" task in your last post. I'm very pleased with all the good deeds you did over the past 17 days. I hope you're having a good holiday!